JUSTICE ACADEMY • 2 CAMPUSES
The mission of the North Carolina Justice Academy is to enhance the careers of criminal justice officers through research, education, and training. We pride ourselves on being Relevant, Innovative, Timely, and Engaging (R.I.T.E.) in all areas of the curriculum.
We have fostered numerous partnerships with various stakeholders across North Carolina that are vital to our mission that ensure each student that touches our campus, physically or virtually, gets the best training and information possible.REGISTER NOW
Video Production Unit
The NCJA Video Production Unit is a small full-service video production house, taking videos from script to screen. Functions include videotaping, audio recording, editing, DVD authoring, and disc duplication.
Its primary purpose is to develop video products to enhance North Carolina criminal justice mandated training, and courses designed and delivered by the Justice Academy’s training staff. The Video Unit has been in place since 1986 and is located on the Salemburg campus in the Support Services Building.
Agencies assisted by the Video Production Unit include the Attorney General’s Office, State Bureau of Investigation, Alcohol Law Enforcement, Department of Health and Human Services, State Highway Patrol, NC Association of School Resource Officers, NC Sheriff’s’ Association, and numerous local police departments and sheriffs’ offices.LEARN MORE
- Detention Officer - Cumberland County, North Carolina
- Police Officer I / Lateral Transfer - Asheboro
- Sheriff’s Office – Administrative Support Assistant I -
- Law Enforcement Inspector -
- Law Enforcement Training Manager - Rocky Mount, NC
- Public Safety Officer (2 Vacancies) - East Carolina University Police Department, Greenville, NC
- Patrol Sergeant - Youngsville