Archdale Police Department
Archdale Police Department NOW HIRING – POLICE Telecommunicator
Archdale Police Department is now accepting applications for the position of Telecommunicator. The pay range for Telecommunicator is $32,576 – $48,863 depending on education and/or experience. Below you will find the qualification requirements and benefits offered by the City of Archdale Police Department.
· Must be a citizen of the United States.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Successfully pass all background investigations.
· Must pass a drug screening.
· Must be a high school graduate or have attained a GED certificate.
· Some experience working with the public and/or communications work.
· NC Division of Criminal Information (DCI) Operator’s Certification or ability to attain.
Working as a Police Telecommunicator for the City of Archdale guarantees a wide variety of benefits. Insurance coverage, generous vacation and holiday leave, recognition, and wellness programs are examples. Benefits include: Medical and dental insurance, tuition assistance, contributory retirement, 401-k retirement, paid leave time for vacation, sick, holiday, civil, military, and leave for maternity.
To apply, please visit our website www.archdale-nc.gov. The Archdale Police Department offers the challenge and opportunity of providing public service to a rapidly growing community. For those seeking a career in law enforcement, the Department provides the challenge of a demanding profession, a commitment to excellence, and a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply for this job please visit www.archdale-nc.gov.