Website Town of Fuquay-Varina Police Department
How to Apply:
Applicants can download the Employment Application, F3, and Police Supplemental Application. These are fillable documents. Completed packets can be mailed:
134 N. Main Street
Fuquay-Varina, NC 27526
Faxed to (919) 552-3806 or scanned to email@example.com
Note: The F-3 must be notarized for consideration. HR staff can notarize the F-3 document. Incomplete packets will not be considered.
Application Special Instructions
You must be BLET (Basic Law Enforcement Training) certified.
Please make sure you download, complete the form, and attach the F-3.pdf form. ( You MUST download the form before completing)
Please make sure you download, complete the form, and attach the completed Police Supplement Employment Application.pdf as well. (You MUST download the form before completing)
All of the above must be completed and turned in with Employment Application to be considered for the Police Officer position.
A Police Officer within the Town of Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina is responsible for the enforcement of state and local laws within the Town.
· Answers police calls for service
· Responds appropriately to critical situations; applies police procedures
· Investigates crimes and accidents
· Prepares incident, accident, and arrest reports
· Processes minor crime scenes for fingerprints
· Serves arrest warrants and criminal summons
· Conducts follow-up investigations on case assignments
· Serves subpoenas
· Works traffic details and assignments
· Attends and testifies in court
· Investigates narcotics and criminal activities
· Writes and serves search warrants
· Works varied shifts as required
· Operates, inventories, and/or calibrates equipment such as breath alcohol sensors, Tasers, cameras, computers, weapons, and other equipment
· Participates in and organizes community-oriented policing activities
· Performs the duties of patrol officer, traffic safety officer, school resource officer, criminal investigator, recruitment officer, community service officer, narcotics officer, or other position as assigned
· Performs other related duties as assigned
For Recruiting information contact Lt. Chris Gathman.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org