How to Apply
You must apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/northcarolina/jobs/2749774/dmv-le-manager by 3/30/20 at midnight EST to be considered. Unfortunately, you cannot apply directly through SimplyHired.
We are looking for a skills professional to manage the NC Department of Motor Vehicles’ (DMV) Training and Development Section. You will be:
- Leading the planning, coordinating, and establishing of policies and procedures.
- Setting work priorities and deadlines.
- Setting and driving a training vision and goals for DMV by providing training to civilian and law enforcement that complies with federal and state educational requirements, law enforcement mandates according to the NC Justice Education & Training Standards and applies best practices for adult education.
What You Bring
- Knowledge of law enforcement, specifically NCJETS & NCJA certifications, federal requirements
- Through knowledge of the training principles and leading training units
- Experience directing the assessment and analysis of training needs, course research and design, course marketing and delivery, and course and program evaluation
- Best practices in adult education
- Demonstrated experience managing training personnel, programs, planning, addressing agency needs, and assisting with the implementation of organizational needs
- Experience developing training exercises, instructing relevant lessons, delivering mandated training, assisting with recruitment, involving employees with training, distinguishing new management systems, and distributing necessary training
Call me: Sharon Neufville at (919) 615-5036
Follow NCDOT Careers on
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.