Website Allied Universal Special Police
Special Police Officers starting at 48k.
The position of a Special Police Officer is a Sworn Law Enforcement Position for private police contracting.
- Be at least 21 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a state driver’s license, as well as be a US citizen for the state which you are applying
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Must be certified (sworn) as a police officer, have a BLET Certificate, or a state Law Enforcement Certification in order to be considered
- As a condition of employment, the employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local law
- Must submit to an SBI polygraph if you are still a probationary status.
- You must have an honorable discharge from the military (if applicable)
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations by using state-authorized De-escalation tactics at the client site.
- Perform all State and local general law enforcement duties; Including patrolling contracted property, conducting building and room searches, issue state citations, conduct investigations, respond to medical calls, preserve all evidence, and make an arrest.
- Work with the other agencies and the client during the conducting of fire drills and evacuating buildings.
- Attend yearly required in-service Training, and maintain the required level of proficiency in the use of firearms
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
- Occasionally assist in high-risk protection and escorts
- Occasionally assist in medic escorts per specific contracts.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com