Website Rockingham Police Department
The Rockingham Police Department is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Patrol Officer.
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Have no felony convictions
• Have no serious misdemeanor convictions
• Simple residency (restrictions may apply)
• Have graduated from a standard high school or obtained a GED
• An Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Satisfactory completion of the BLET program administered by the State of NC
• Possess a valid NC Driver’s License
• Possess good problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills are required
• Entry-level salary range $35,167 to $49,690 (based on education and experience)
• Participation in NC 401k program through BB&T bank
• Many training opportunities (at least 100 hours of in-service per year)
• Health and dental insurance with a prescription plan
• Annual evaluation and merit program makes qualified employees eligible for up to a 10% raise annually.
• Eligible for promotion after 2 years of service and satisfactory completion of required in-service training and standards
• Participation in State of NC retirement program
For serious inquiries please contact Lt. George Gillenwater at 910-997-6632 or come by the Police Department located at 311 East Franklin Street Rockingham NC 28379 between the hours of 9-4, to pick up an application or speak to a member of our recruitment team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org