NC Justice Academy Training Portal
The North Carolina Justice Academy is funded by the North Carolina General Assembly. Course enrollment is for full-time employees of criminal justice agencies within North Carolina.
Students must request enrollment for classroom and online courses through the Training Portal. Confirmation and all class correspondence will be handled by email.
To use the portal, you must have a username and password. See the portal home page instructions for more information.
Agency Training Coordinators
You may register your agency employees for classes via the portal. To do this, two conditions must be met:
- Your employees must have portal accounts.
- Your account must be designated as a “training coordinator account.” You select this option when you request your account. If you are not a training coordinator and want to be designated as one on the portal, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We request immediate notification of enrollment cancellations so waiting list personnel can be contacted. Cancellations must be reported to the Salemburg registrar by phone (910-525-4151) or email (email@example.com), and to the Edneyville registrar by phone (828-685-3600).
Housing Assignment: Salemburg
Academy students will be assigned a room at the Residence Hall for the duration of the course they attend.
The Academy does not charge a registration, tuition or room fee.
Room registration hours are as follows:
- Sunday, 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Anyone arriving after 6:00 p.m. will have room assignments made by the security officer on duty.
Housing Assignment: Edneyville
- Sunday from 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Monday from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Tuesday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Students arriving after scheduled hours of registration will be checked in by the security officer on duty.