News StoriesNorth Carolina Department of Justice
- CBS17: ‘A big win’: Duke Energy coal ash settlement to save customers $1.1 billion in NC, AG Stein says
by: FOX46 Digital Desk Posted:Jan 25, 2021 / 09:50 AM EST Updated:Jan 25, 2021 / 09:50 AM EST RALEIGH, N.C. (WJZY) – North Carolina has reached a settlement with Duke Energy [...]
- News & Observer: Opioid settlement will bring nearly $20 million to NC. How should it be spent?
BY WILL DORAN FEBRUARY 04, 2021 10:20 AM UPDATED FEBRUARY 04, 2021 02:33 PM RALEIGH Corporate consultants who worked with the makers of OxyContin — and other painkillers that have [...]
- CBS 17: NC attorney general’s report says robocalls dominate consumer complaints
by: Steve Sbraccia Posted: Feb 19, 2021 / 02:33 PM EST Updated: Feb 19, 2021 / 07:44 PM EST RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – For many consumers, the court of last resort [...]
- WBTV: VACCINE TEAM: How do I know I am registering for a legitimate vaccine clinic?
By Maureen O'Boyle February 23, 2021 at 5:46 PM EST - Updated February 23 at 6:46 PM CHARLOTTE, N.C. (WBTV) - As North Carolinians get anxious about their spot to [...]
- WFMY: Robocalls, student loan forgiveness, and fake vaccines: Top concerns from NC’s Attorney General
Author: Cami Marshall-Anthony, Tanya Rivera Published: 5:03 PM EST February 23, 2021 Updated: 7:13 AM EST February 24, 2021 GREENSBORO, N.C. — In 2020, the Consumer Protection Division of the North Carolina [...]